Clusters - Prepare convex hulls

From: umwelt.institut.hoexter (umwelt.institut.hoexter@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 15:34:05 MET DST

Hello ADE users,

I have a problem with the Cluster-Modul and here exactly with the menu
'Prepare convex hulls'. When I run this Modul I got a file with several
columns like the 'Number of hierarchy levels'. The first column has only
the score 1, the second from 1 to 2, the third column from 1 to 3 and so
on.
But sometimes I got equal scores in unequal columns. In the the sixth
column I have scores from 1 to 6, and in the seventh column I have
scores from 1 to 6 too at the same positions like in the following
table.

What can I do to solve this problem??

Thank You very much

Wolfgang Figura