AFCVI

From: Sara Mouro (sara@gmesintra.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 16:03:46 MET

Could anyone please tell me how can I plot the AFCVI results, related to a typical X1 = (SitesxSpp matrix) and a X2 = (SitesxEnvironmental variables) analysis?

I already know how to interpretate the inertia decomposition results but it is not easy to show and explain the others those numbers. So I would prefer to graphycally display those results...

Should I use the Scatters module? and with which file extensions (--.ivta, --.ivvp, --.ivco, --.ivfa...)?

Hope someone have the time to send me some help on this. Please!!

Regards
Sara Mouro.