The ade4 package (v. 1.2-1) has been updated on CRAN.
New features include:
- functions based on Rao's axiomatization of diversity measures : Rao's
diversity coefficient and dissimilarity coefficient (divc and disc)
- functions based on Excoffier et al. analysis of molecular variance
with tests of the difference among the factors (amova).
- functions introducing double principal coordinate analysis (dpcoa).
- genet class and related functions to analyse genetic data (tables with
populations in rows and alleles/loci in columns).
- kdist class and related functions to analyse series of distance matrices
measured on the same individuals.
- rlq analysis, a three-tables ordination method, with permutation test (rlq)
- hill-smith analysis, a row-weighted version of dudi.mix (dudi.hillsmith)
- function ktab.match2ktabs, to prepare a STATICO analysis
- functions s.class and s.chull allow the use of color.
-- -- Jean Thioulouse - Labo. BBE, UMR CNRS 5558, Equipe "Ecologie Statistique" Universite Lyon 1, Batiment G. Mendel, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France Tel: (33) 4 72 43 27 56 Fax: (33) 4 72 43 27 56 http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/JTHome.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Sep 07 2004 - 13:30:56 MEST