Re: row weights in co-inertia

From: Frank Dziock (frank.dziock@ufz.de)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2004 - 16:09:36 MET

    Dear Stephane,

    thanks very much for your quick and helpful answer. Now it is clear that
    lw are the row weights and cw the column weights.

    Of course, I meant ca$lw instead of ca$li, that was my mistake, sorry.

    The manual I mentioned, is the complete ade4-package manual ("The ade-4
    package, version 1.2-2, 21 May 2004"), page 65 description of "dudi"
    (page 52 in the older version1.1-2)

    However, I still fail to do the randtest. The error message is:

    "Error in randtest.coinertia(coinert, nrepet = 9999) :
        Equal row weights expected"

    I would very much appreciate any suggestions, what could have gone wrong!?

    Best wishes from Leipzig (well, -3, but cold enough for me),

    Frank

    --
    /
    *NEW EMAIL-ADRESS, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR ADRESS-BOOK

    */*Frank.Dziock@ufz.de

    Dr. Frank Dziock Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH - Centre for Environmental Research Leipzig-Halle Department Naturschutzforschung - Department of Conservation Biology Permoser Str. 15 D - 04318 Leipzig Germany Telefon - Phone ++49 - 341 235 2533 Fax ++49 - 341 235 3191 E-mail Frank.Dziock@ufz.de homepage http://www.ufz.de/index.php?de=1897

    God in his wisdom made the fly, and then forgot to tell us why /