x----SPAM----x Take a Look at This Micro-Cap

From: Joy (balancer@powerhouseelectric.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 23:03:58 MEST

    EXCITING NEWS JUST RELEASED (AXCP)

    We want to congratulate all of our members
    who read our "Trading Alert" on AXCP.

    Did their due diligence and then acted and are now up over
    100% (!) in the last 5 (!!!) days of trading.

    Symbol: AXCP.PK
    Price: $5.80
    5-7 Day Target: $10

    Buy: VERY Strong
    Expectations: 500% at least

    It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment community
    and they take it to the moon.

    Few Allixon Partners:
    1) IBM
    2) MICROSOFT
    3) SUN
    4) KOREA FIRST BANK
    5) SAMSUNG
    6) FUJITSU
    and many other....

    When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT - This is your chance to get in
    while it is still low. AXCP is a high growth issue and should be purchased
    by stock traders and those that can afford to make quick money
    on these fast moving issues. This is your chance to get your hands
    on one of these fast moving stocks and take short term prof1ts.
    This stock could reach $10.00 in five to seven trading days.
    BUY LOW - TRADE HIGH!