Instant branded software download

From: Roger Bryant (abstruseness@lupinex.com)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 12:51:16 MEST

    Instant download
    http://specialize.zucam.com/

    No one can speak well, unless he thoroughly understands his subject.

    I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
    The sands are number'd that make up my life.

    The most painful state of living is remembering the future.
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning.
    There is…nothing to suggest that mothering cannot be shared by several people.
    Law is order, and good law is good order.