Re: Request

From: Jean lobry (lobry@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 11:11:11 MEST

>Hi All
>
>I am PhD student of immunology and Have a good research Idea but I
>don't have any experience about working with ADE4 package. I
>appreciate you if you give me some help to do my job
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Fery

Dear all,

I do support this request, but I think it's a little bit too
specific. Fery is just asking for the implementation of the
function write.my.phd(topic="good research idea"), and that
would be fine indeed.

Could you please implement something more generic? I would also
like a write.my.paper(topic="great research idea") and also
a write.my.talk(topic="automatic").

Could you please upload the patch on CRAN before the end of
the week? I'm in a great hurry, so put this on the top of
the wish list.

Thanks in advance

Zan

--
Jean R. Lobry            (lobry@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Laboratoire BBE-CNRS-UMR-5558, Univ. C. Bernard - LYON I,