x----SPAM----x January 5, 2006 Press Update

From: Raymundo Ross (arthur@christenbury.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 15:20:19 MET

    PGCN Lands Huge Distribution Contract!

    PGCN has climbed from .31 two weeks ago and today it has climbed
    to .59 and we believe this will go to $1.25 to $1.50 following
    the release of this contract.

    Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical: PGCN
    Last Trade: $0.59
    Shares Outstanding: 20 Million
    Market Capitalization: $6 Million
    Short Term Target: $1.25 to $1.50
    12month Target: $6.00 - $6.50
    Indicator: Strong Buy

    We told you to keep your eye on PGCN 2 weeks ago and now it has
    doubled since then. Members who got in really pulled in the cash
    and started 2006 right. However we have not seen it all yet. With this
    new contract and a pending news release early next week we believe
    PGCN will continue to rise over the next few trading days.

    Read the news below and get in on PGCN before it doubles again.

    HARBIN, China, /Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Harbin Ping chuan
    Pharmaceutical Holding Co. Ltd. (OTC Bulletin Board: PGCN - News;
    "PINGCHUAN") announced that PING CHUAN signed a Purchase
    Agreement with the Guangdong Medicine Group Co. Ltd. ("GDMG").

    Under the terms of the agreement, PINGCHUAN will authorize GDMG as its
    franchisee in five southern provinces of China. With respect to the
    authorization, GDMG intends to purchase approximately US$2.00million
    worth of PINGCHUAN's pharmaceutical products. By cooperating
    with GDMG, PINGCHUAN will greatly enhance the marketing network and
    sales channels in Southern China.

    We have already seen some amazing comebacks in the market this week. We
    believe this is the next one. Get on it first thing Friday morning and then
    watch the stock and your bank account keep growing.