une autre question: MCOA

From: Aedin (Aedin.Culhane@ucd.ie)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 21:59:44 MET

Bonjour,

je voudrais poser une autre question sur MCOA s'il vous plait,

If I run mcoa on 3 datasets with equal nrow but unequal ncol, the
options "lambda1" and "uniform" are ok but option= "inertia" fails.
Should I expect this?

mcoa(testdata$ktab, option="lambda1")
mcoa(testdata$ktab, option="uniform")
mcoa(testdata$ktab, option="inertia")
   Error in La.svd(x, nu, nv) : error code 1 from Lapack routine dgesdd

If I run the analysis on a dataset with equal nrow, ncol. I don't get
the error with option="inertia".

Is this expected?

Merci
Aedin

(mmh.. Not so sure my french is improving!!! Any tips for me when
talking to the many French supporters in Dublin at the weekend???)