x----SPAM----x news report

From: Martin Maxwell (Erastus@aquaculture-development.com)
Date: Tue Dec 27 2005 - 17:25:24 MET

    TRADING SYMBOL: PGCN
    Put it on your screen now !!!
    The key to making serious money through investing is not to follow
    the crowd.

    Make no mistake: Our mission at SmallCap-Investors is to claw our way
    through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find
    the golden needle in the haystack the micro-cap DIAMOND
    that can make you rich. More often than not, the stocks we profile
    show a significant increase in stock price and sometimes in days,
    not months or years. We have come across what we feel is one of those
    rear deals that the public has not heard about yet.

    Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical: PGCN
    Trading Date: 2005 Dec 27
    Current Price: $0.37
    Shares Outstanding: 20 Million
    Market Capitalization: $6 Million
    Short Term Target: $2.00
    12month Target: $10.00
    Market Performance: STRONG BUY

    SmallCap-Investors issued this Alert for Dec 27.
    This is a MUST Watch for all Investors.

    **********HERE IS FINAL REASON TO LOOK AT PGCN**********

    Pingchuan Pharmaceutical Inc. ("PINGCHUAN") is modernized
    pharmaceutical manufacturer with first-class medical R&D ability,
    pioneered medicine products, and well-established marketing network.
    Since its establishment, PINGCHUAN has focused its businesses on
    diabetes medicine and its medical products. The products of PINGCHUAN
    include health care products, varieties of medicine, as well as medical
    apparatus. Kang Da Glycosuria Capsule is a successful product of
    PINGCHUAN for treating diabetes, which eas first developed in 1998 and
    introduced to the market in 2001. PINGCHUAN has well-established
    marketing network and sale branches, which include about 180,000 retail
    pharmacies/drugstores across China, agency network in major cities like
    Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Xi'an, special counter sale at drug
    chain stores in key regions, residence community clinic sale and
    promotion, as well as internet marketing through the company's website.
    The marketing network of PINGCHUAN covers more than 50% districts of
    China and exports to US, Japan, Russia, and south-eastern Asia.

    This company has dropped big news in the past,
    who's to say they dont have another big one brewing.
    GO PGCN we are Watching...