x----SPAM----x re: 01-19-06 News Update

From: Josephine House (gfcknvjfwyt@plastic-tags.com)
Date: Thu Jan 19 2006 - 07:08:31 MET

    CWTD's announcement has created a fantastic stir
    in the market. Investors have been pushing up the volume
    and the price has been following.

    The announcement hit late Friday and has only started
    to create its waves this morning. Today we watched as the price
    climbed to a high of $1.59 from Fridays close of $1.36.

    Tomorrow we expect much of the same pushing the price to $2.00
    and UP. Take a look at today's stats and review last weeks
    announcement.

    Company: China World Trade Corporation
    Symbol: CWTD
    Previous: $1.59
    Wed High: $1.80
    Short Term: $2.50
    Note: Volume And Price Increase

    CWTD's corporate services are spread across the scale through
    their many divisions. Working with some of the largest corporations
    in the Asian market, combined with strategic alliances gives
    the foundation to continue expanding the their market share.

    How We See It:

    This company has continued to generate a growing interest
    among investors. Each time it releases news on its expansion
    or strategic changes, the stock soars giving both day traders
    and long term investors fantastic returns on there investments.

    We are looking forward to another climb in price and volume
    tomorrow. If you have not already jumped on this stock we think
    you should take advantage of it in the morning before it climbs
    any higher. For those of you have already gotten on board,
    tomorrow enjoy another prosperous day.

    Our Viewpoint:

    Last time this stock released an announcement like this it climbed
    in price and volume and made many of our members a healthy return
    on their investment. Make sure you get in on CWTD first thing Thursday.

    (OTCBB:CWTD):Closed January 30, 2004 at $1.50. Closed February 17th
    at $7.90, Up 426%, we see the same thing happening again...