x----SPAM----x NOTIFICATION - Penny Stock Trading Report

From: Humphry Bray (hrkbdwvoku@hl-elite.com)
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 17:07:23 MET

The chart on M W I S is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have made some
big, fast money doing so.
Looking for a company with some good news? Here's one!
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the public
has not heard about yet.
 M W I S should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.