x----SPAM----x NOTIFICATION - MicroCap Company Spotlight

From: Virginia Brandt (tzbwaamnohq@tdirinc.com)
Date: Thu Feb 09 2006 - 18:17:40 MET

Big news expected.

Trading Date : 09 Feb 2006
Name : DARK DYNAMITE INC
T i c k e r : D K D Y
Profits of 300-500 % EXPECTED
Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Current Price : $1.58
4 WEEK PROJECTION : $4-$8
Rating : 100-300%

Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news.
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
 D K D Y last time.
We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving stocks
and take short term profits.
Just do yourself a favor and watch D K D Y Thursday morning, and don't say we
didn't tell you...
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the
price can triple.
Do not wait until it is too late!!!
Will it go crazy Thursday morning?
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT!