Out of Office AutoReply: x----SPAM----x Re:

From: Gordon Copp (Cefas) (G.H.Copp@cefas.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 19:04:41 MET

    I am absent until Wednesday 1 March, and will deal with your message then. I can be contacted on the following UK mobile telephone number: 07795801572

    This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only. Its unauthorised use, distribution, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender. In messages of a non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect those of the organisation from which it is sent. All emails may be subject to monitoring.