x----SPAM----x LOGIN INFORMATION

From: Gonzalo Mendoza (itbinntlco@stone-sculpture.com)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 16:38:43 MET

    Do you want a watch?

    In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
    other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

    - We have 100+ different brands in our selection
    - Free shipping if you order 2 or more
    - Save up to 80% compared to the cost of other replicas
    - Standard Features:
    - Screw-in crown
    - Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
    - All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
    - Heavy weight
    - Extended Waranty
    - Live support online or via callback
    - C-lick hereeee http://dhadhang.com