x----SPAM----x Running

From: Abd Rahman Kassim (rahmank@frim.gov.my)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 01:49:11 MET

    Dear All,

    I'm interested to run a univariate spatial pattern of trees using ade4 package. I understand that it is more appropriate than Ripley's K. How can I do this in R or Ade website. My data has species, x and y coordinate and tree size. The plot size is 50 ha (1000mx500m).

    Thanks for any advice.

    Abd. Rahman Kassim, PhD
    Forest Management & Ecology Program
    Forestry & Conservation Division
    Forest Research Institute Malaysia
    Kepong 52109 Selangor
    Malaysia

    Fax: 603-62729852
    Tel: 603-62797179

    Checked by TrendMicro Interscan Messaging Security.
    For any enquiries, please contact FRIM IT Department.