x----SPAM----x Important account notification from CitiBusiness [Mon, 06 Mar 2006 05:04:03 -0700]

From: CITIBUSINESS 2006 (customerssupport-910745761@citi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 12:59:03 MET

    I went through it once. conferring auspicious "Don't worry,»she said.

    "She reached the side of the bed, bumped it, wavered and for a moment seemed on the verge of falling on top of him. There were maybe half a dozen jars and cans on it. well, I've heard of denouement, but this is ridiculous. "He was nodding but she didn't see. HOLD ON! She walked across the floor toward the stairs, her head turned slightly, and he realized she was — or might be — looking at the can-littered table. Three of the dead were children — Paul Krenmitz, 8, Frederick Krenmitz, 6, and Alison Krenmitz, 3. absorptive

    acclaim.gif