x----SPAM----x Fw: ?

From: Tonia Pennington (fskuj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 04:38:54 MEST

    "She raised it, gentle as Niobe at the pool, and kissed it. engine in 1979 So you see — " She broke off, frowning, looking at him.

    She came in that evening around quarter of twelve and said: "You should have been in bed an hour ago, Paul. ""What seemed like the hand of Providence, Annie? Rider Haggard story. I can bring it to you and keep bringing it until you holler uncle. "Guess the bad news is that this is THE END, huh? A square of stiff white paper had caught on the spines of a small cactus Annie had set out in May. I have studded tires, Paul, and at my place in the hills I keep a set of 10X tire chains. Alaska

    picture