x----SPAM----x APRIL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOUR 2006 PRIZE WINNINGS. bmpe

From: pqamThe British Lottery (anonlinewinners@lottery.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 17:12:49 MEST

    THE BRITISH LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS
    28 TANFIELD ROAD
    CROYDON, LONDON.

    Ref: BTL/674OXI/05
    Batch: 16/55/7982

    WINNING NOTIFICATION

    We happily announce to you the draw of the British
    Lottery
    International programs held on the 1st of January
    2006 in London.Your e-mail address attached to ticket
    number: 459 56921438-259 with Serial number 7664/43
    drew the lucky numbers: 48-3-12-24-79-9,which
    subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st
    category.You are therefore, been approved to claim a
    total sum of US$800,000.00 (Eight hundred thousand,
    United States Dollars) in cash credited to file
    RPC/9080118308/04. This is from a total cash prize of
    US$40 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Fifty
    (50) lucky winners in this category.

    This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever
    for British Lottery .The estimated $40 million
    jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in U.K. history.The
    biggest was the $363 million jackpot that
    went to two
    winners in a May 2000 drawing of The Big Game, Mega
    Millions' predecessor.

    Please note that your lucky winning number falls
    within our European booklet representative office in
    Europe as indicated in our play coupon. In view of
    this, your US$800,000.00 (Eight hundred thousand
    United States Dollars) would be released to
    you by an affiliate bank officer of the Loyds bank in Netherlands.

    Our agent will immediately commence the process to
    facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as
    you make contact with him.

    All participants were selected randomly from World
    Wide Web site through computer draw system and
    extracted from over 100,000 companies.This
    promotion takes place annually. For security reasons,
    you are advised to keep your winning information
    confidential till your claims is processed and your
    money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to
    claim your prize. This is a part of our precautionary
    measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
    abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.

    Please be warned.To file for
    your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent with
    the below details for processing of your claims.

    AGENT: George Boateng

    TEL: +31647218204

    Email: georgeboateng5@sify.com

    To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
    quote your reference/batch numbers in any
    correspondences with us or our designated
    agent.Congratulations once more from all members and
    staffs of this program.Thank you for being part of our
    promotional lottery program.

    Sincerely,
    T. Cambell.
    Online Co-ordinator.