x----SPAM----x in STEVE her d011ars reviewed the st0ck

From: Melanie Thacker (tkzxxlzxhbjxc@wdtggptgq.yourgiftcardsmail.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 02:39:36 MEST

    Hot Voip sector. Watch Alert starting now.
    Add iZON to your radars now

    The Company had earlier announced the increase of its network infrastructure
    and capacity to four times its initial implementation

    inZon Corp
    iZON

    Big News for iZON

    inZon Corp. Announces Network Migration Complete

    DELRAY BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2006--inZon Corporation (OTCBB:IZON - News),
    a dynamic global telecommunication service participant in the fast growing Voice over
    Internet Protocol (VoIP) wholesale telecom market, announced today that it has now
    completed the migration of the entirety of its customer traffic to its own private
    global VoIP network, which is wholly owned by the Company.
    (Partial clip only) Go read the entire release asap.

    Said inZon's CEO, David F. Levy, "We are delighted with this achievement, which will
    substantially boost operating margins and further accelerate rapid growth in customer
    traffic." The Company had earlier announced the increase of its network infrastructure
    and capacity to four times its initial implementation

    Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
    the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
    the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
    projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and may be forward
    looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. The Company is
    not a reporting company registered under the Exchange Act of 1934. We have received
    two hundred fifty thousand free trading shares from a third party not an
    officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all our shares now,
    which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. Read the Company's
    Annual Report if one is available and Information Statement before you invest. This
    report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can
    lose all your money by investing in this stock.
    re: sh0u1d her m0ney examine her m0ney