x----SPAM----x earn

From: gabriele daniel (445grace@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 22:00:43 MEST

              Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 Bryant Special offer for
    business owners and good job for anyone! Currently we are expanding
    and have a limited number of job opportunities available. There is no start-up
    cost or any other fee to begin working with us.

      Activities: Work with the projects:
    Receive the correspondence from our company or clients to his/her residential
    address, answer project related e-mails, and perform a limited number of
    actions / phone calls
        Payment: Each week:
    Your commission salary is 8% per deal.

    How to start?

    Set up your local office:
    This office could be your residence; the only requirement is that you should
    be able to receive mail and telephone calls.

    You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor
    right from your home office.

    Your job is absolutely legal.

    You can earn up to $3000-4000 depending on time you will spend for this
    job.

    You do not need any capital to start.

     Your confidential details will be used only within our company. Every
    employee, who suits our requirements, will be contacted by our companys
    executive to carry out a basic phone or email interview. During the interview
    you will be able to ask any questions you might have.

    If you are ready to start please fill in the form below and send it back
    to our email: BryantGreenGr@aol.com

      Just copy this form to your reply First Name:
    Last Name:
    Country:
    City:
    Tel.no:
    E-mail:

    Additional information about yourself :

        Just copy this form to your reply © Copyright 2001-2006
    Bryant Our company has obtained your contact details from
    public internet sources.
    We thought that you could be attracted to part time work from home position
    with our company.

    leftbg.gif

    jd_emb036_02.gif

    jd_emb036_06.jpg