x----SPAM----x Re: Question about payment for item: #8812386909 DELL PRECISION M20 LAPTOP BRAND NEW BOXED!!! NO RESERVE

From: eBay member: amritpal2004 (member@eBay.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 20:00:06 MEST

    @

    Re: Question for item #8812386909 - DELL PRECISION M20 LAPTOP BRAND NEW BOXED!!! NO RESERVE
    eBay sent this message to Tricia Bishop (tbishopjgk).
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
    Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now eBay
    eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages.
    Response from amritpal2004
    amritpal2004( 29)
    Positive Feedback:100%
    Member Since:Nov-09-04
    Location:West Midlands, United Kingdom
    Registered On:www.ebay.co.uk
    Item: DELL PRECISION M20 LAPTOP BRAND NEW BOXED!!! NO RESERVE (8812386909)
    This message was sent while the listing was active.
    amritpal2004 is the seller.
    Hello, Money was sent today.Please e-mail me as soon as possible because I want to know when I receive my package. Thank you, pleighty Regards
    Respond to this question in My Messages.
    Respond Now
    Item Details
    Item name: DELL PRECISION M20 LAPTOP BRAND NEW BOXED!!! NO RESERVE
    Item number: 8812386909
    End date: May-22-06 14:08:13 PDT
    Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
    Always remember to complete your transaction on eBay - it's the safer way to buy.

    Please do not offer to buy or sell this item through this form without completing the transaction on eBay. If you receive a response inviting you to transact outside of eBay, you should decline -- such transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy.
    Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the community by reporting it.
    This email appears in the language of the eBay site where you are registered.
    Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
    http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial
    Change your notification preferences.
    See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about eBay's communication policies.
    Privacy Policy: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
    User Agreement: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html
    Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
    eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of eBay, Inc.
    eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.