x----SPAM----x Just added Buy this product now and all women will be yours

From: Samuel (Samuel.Devine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 22:26:16 MEST

    Dear member.

     PProlong your ssex. You have small peniis? Gain upto 2-3 inches! Find what you need here: http://ihlmail.com/gal/ms

     Clath ah easy fuh dutty but hard fuh wash. A penny saved is a penny earned, and All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Opportunity makes a thief The Mills of God Grind Slowly, Yet They Grind Exceedingly Small Anybody can make history Only a great man can write it Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow