x----SPAM----x Fwd: adelist-outgoing

From: Tim Wagner (tkropp@mricompany.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 02:26:02 MEST

    *** THIS COULD BE THE BIG ONE ***
    OPEN UP WITH A BIG BANG ON THURSDAY!

    ESPION INTERNATIONAL INC (EPLJ.PK)

    Exchange: PinkSheets
    Symbol: EPLJ (OTCBB: EPLJ.PK)
    Wednesday Close: 0.20
    Market Cap: $24,000,000

    Breaking News Released!
    Espion Breaks the $10,000 Barrier for E-Mail Encryption for HIPAA Compliance...! Read More Online!
    Espion International, Inc., Is a leader in the development and deployment of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) based solutions for E-Mail gateway and network security. The A.I. "brain" boosts the performance of the current Espion product range, which offers appliances that are easy to install for organizations from five to five million users, providing E-Mail gateway security, anti-spam and secure, encrypted E-Mail.

    ADD EPLJ TO YOUR WATCHLIST NOW! WATCH IT TRADE ON THURSDAY JUNE 29!

    Removal: mail@purgemyaddy.com Disclaimer:
    Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27(a) of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities exchange act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy securities. You can lose all your money by investing in this stock. In compliance with the Securities act of 1933, Section 17(b), the publisher of this newsletter discloses they received p
     ayment from an unaffiliated third party for the circulation of this report in the amount of five hundred thousand free trading shares. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias. As we have received compensation in the form of free trading securities, we may directly benefit from any increase in the price of these securities. Use of the material within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

    8C0H4