x----SPAM----x Why be an average guy any longer

From: Zelig Tengiz (68maria@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 09:53:03 MEST

    Warning! Do not buy enhancement pills, they don't work!

    Over the past few years the market has become swamped with imitation male
    enhancement pills, making it virtually impossible to know what is legitimate
    and what is fake!

    The logical step that millions of men are taking is to switch over to the
    more effective and potent male enhancement Patches.

    Millions of men are already applying male enhancement patches daily and
    watching their size and drive go through the roof! Patches deliver the
    product into your system in a quicker and more efficient manner than a
    pill ever could. They are also safer and more discrete, no need to awkwardly
    carry around a bottle of pills. Enlarge Patch Rx is simply the best patch
    you will find, anywhere!

    Our Enlarge Patches are the most respected in the industry, the highest
    quality at the best price. As of yet no other patch has matched ours for
    pure potency and effectiveness, the results you see from using Enlarge
    Patch are unreal!

    Here are just a few of the thousands of happy testimonials we receive every
    year;

    ""Hi, I have been using Enlarge Patch Rxfor one month. I could not believe
    my eyes after about a week of using the product because my flaccid length
    only grew a tremendous amount. I started slow since I did not know much
    about the exercises but once I retained some experience I began to introduce
    myself to the more advanced ones and that is when my penis started growing.

    I can not thank Enlarge Patch Rx enough. So overall I started at about
    6 inches in length and about 4 inches in girth, which is quite normal and
    now im 7 1/4 inches in length and 4 3/4 inches in girth. An entire inch
    in both length and girth in a matter of a month! If you want to have gains
    and keep them forever you have to try Enlarge Patch Rx, believe me you
    will not regret it!"
    Robbie V. Texas

    "I suppose my story won't be somewhat unusual to you. I'm a young man of
    25 and I was completely frustrated about my small penis. I was so shy to
    show it to any of the girl I had “relationship” with that I basically had
    no sexual life at all. Enlarge Patch Rx patches did incredible thing to
    me. I was using them for 4 months and my penis is much more thicker and
    about 2.5 inches longer now. All my doubts are gone. I really appreciate
    what you're guys doing. Thanx for saving my life! "
    Geoff R. Rhode Island

    Have questions about Patches and how they work?

    How do they work?
    Are they safe?
    Is there a guarantee?
    Are results permanent?

    Visit our website for all the answers!

    *UPDATE!* We are now offering a special discount price to all customers
    as thanks for all the repeat business we have had over the past year! Visit
    our site to see the unreal price discounts we are offering for a limited
    time only!

    Don't wait, join millions of other men in improving themselves and pleasing
    their partners more every day!

    Click here to view price specials and website!

    Remove you e-mail