x----SPAM----x Smartbargains Bed & Bath Liquidation up to 75 Off!

From: Bed and Bath (info@buzzbiz4u.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 22:18:49 MEST

    $7.95 Flat Rate Shipping • 30 Day Returns • New Deals Daily

    UP TO AN EXTRA $20 OFF
    Joseph Abboud Bedding

    Blankets, flannel sheets
    & duvet sets

    Starting at $14.88

    EXTRA $15 OFF
    Printed Duvet Set

    Two-sided, reversible
    floral & striped patterns

    Any size just $24.88

    EXTRA $15 OFF
    Cozy Down Bedding

    Feather-filled comforters
    & microfleece blankets

    Starting at $19.88

    UP TO AN EXTRA $200 OFF
    Luxury Italian Linens

    Top-quality Frette
    & Bellino bedding

    Starting at $49.98

    More Great Deals:

    EXTRA $20 OFF - Complete your room with this elegant bedding ensemble for just $38.88

    EXTRA $20 OFF - Indulge in a cozy, stylish 320TC sateen comforter set for just $58.88

    EXTRA $20 OFF - Sleep better with Grand Hotel featherbeds & fiberbeds, each for just $38.88

    EXTRA $15 OFF - A comfy, supportive down & feather compartment pillow for just $19.88

    EXTRA $15 OFF - Entertain with a 13pc dining set - chair covers & much more for just $34.88

    *January 2006 White Sale Terms and Conditions:
    • Sale ends at 11:59pm ET on Sunday, January 22, 2006
    • Sale is only valid on items through the links in this email

    You have received this message from a 3rd party affiliate of SmartBargains.com. If you are no longer interested in receiving this email simply CLICK HERE in order to unsubscribe from SmartBargains 3rd party email.

    SmartBargains stands behind every "Loehmann's@SmartBargains" product with our 30 Day Return Policy. Please note, SmartBargains (rather than Loehmann's) is the seller/retailer of all items offered on SmartBargains.com. All "Loehmann's@SmartBargains" merchandise purchased at SmartBargains.com may only be returned to SmartBargains in accordance with our return policy. It cannot be returned to Loehmann's store locations.

    Due to limited quantities of merchandise, extremely popular items mentioned in this newsletter may sell out. Featured items were available at the time of this writing. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

    Copyright ©2000-2006 SmartBargains.com, LP. All rights reserved.

    SmartBargains.com, LP, 10 Milk Street, 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02108

    · 21 S. Broadway · Aurora, IL 60505