x----SPAM----x Your cash, mis-space

From: Elwood Owen (ElwoodOwen@1-base.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 12:53:25 MEST

    Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIARLIS
    would help you to make BETTER SERX MORE OFTEN!
    and to bring unimagnable plesure to her.

    Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
    and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

    The tests showed that the majority of men
    after taking this medic ation were able to have
    PERFECT ER5ECTION during 36 hours!

    VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCTOUNT OFER!

    http://YUJMN.osattempe.com/

    himself if he'd just spend a little time practicing? Why should that be so
    nuts and bolts from my pocket. I held them in my palm and showed them to
    help it learn?"
    their teeth on this cotton problem for some time. You see, they were
    If I were meant to learn so much about flying, I'd have charts for brains.
         "Come out. I'm not a dame."

    in the history of the Flock, and in that moment a new age opened for
         Meanwhile I was thinking, what was this curve coming my way? What did