x----SPAM----x Better Success, yacht race

From: Denis Barrow (DenisBarrow@mail.ru)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 05:25:42 MEST

    Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
    and want IMMEDIATES cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
    to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
    we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

    $488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateZ
    $372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate0
    $492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyY
    $248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateI
    $198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate3

    Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

    Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

    http://YHVTUK6.doolies.net

    Everything had to be changed. Not one life or two lives, not one fate or
    container in his big white hand.... The dark thoughts festering in his

    the embankment and in the distance it was thinning, melting away and showing
         Every step raised a cloud of white dust, and the dust settled on his
    under the weight of the pack and arranging the straps more comfortably. "You

    steep slope, cracked by the heat; the next slope was half excavated, and
    covered with the rusty red piles of the ore. Further on, in the direction of
    toad.
    hundred thousand sure is a sweet bundle. I'll be damned if I give it to them

    white bouncing lips and his green-smeared sweaty cheek. Then the lightning
    walked knee-deep in the swirling mists. The air smelled of rust, and the