x----SPAM----x Better Success, worst-printed

From: Wiley Cooley (WileyCooley@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 00:56:47 MEST

    Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
    and want IMMEDIATEY cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
    to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
    we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

    $488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate9
    $372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateC
    $492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyI
    $248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateU
    $198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateH

    Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

    Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

    http://TY204731.corkpencills.com

    and Noonan was amazed to see the look of real, sincere love and tenderness
         Noonan's a fool: Redrick, Red, you violate the balance, you destroy the

         Now they were moving parallel to the embankment. Every step brought
    from ear to ear, waved, and said in the direction of the moulage:
         "It's the ore," Arthur said. "You know, it settled with time. The

    sores--yellow with black dots--and I said "Let me have it." And that was it.
    it won't harm her. They even say that they generate good health."
         "Glad to meet you, Mr. Schuhart. How are you? You know, we've met
    ruts and furrows made in the mask--the tracks of stones and sticks. Then he

    been very powerful, for there hadn't even been a real fire, and the Royal
    merrily, as though the exhausting night, the nervous tension that still made