x----SPAM----x Better Future, wonder-struck

From: Adam Webber (AdamWebber@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 08:26:11 MEST

    Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
    and want IMMEDIATEI cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
    to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
    we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

    $488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateP
    $372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate2
    $492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only7
    $248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateZ
    $198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate4

    Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

    Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

    http://6HAA9PZ.corkpencills.com

         "Sure. Go ahead and smoke. I'll have one too."
    for him or something? That's all I need. Did anyone ever feel sorry for me?

    right, Poodle on the left, and all so that Buzzard could walk between them
    disappeared completely in the fog. And there was something in the fog.
         "Sure. Go ahead and smoke. I'll have one too."

    lost control and ran off blindly, with a scream deep in his throat,
    knees. And as for the piece, they all bring guns on their first time in the
         "What are you staring at them for?" Redrick asked softly. "Don't worry,
         Now they were moving in a crouch, Indian file, only their heads

    gasped, grabbed his head, crouched, and fell into the dry grass. Redrick
    to it in clumsy letters. The red dotted line of the path went to the right