x----SPAM----x Better Success, well-provided

From: Merle Aldridge (MerleAldridge@0733.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 12:20:14 MEST

    Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
    and want IMMEDIATE9 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
    to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
    we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

    $488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate9
    $372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateW
    $492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyI
    $248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate2
    $198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateT

    Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

    Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

    http://Y2M1N4P9.corkpencills.com

    go ahead, so that call see you every second. Don't look back and keep your
    suddenly exploded without any warning like a hydrogen bomb The assistant who

    over a pile of old planks--it was quiet, exhausted, and so the hell with it;
         "That's what they deserve, the bloodsuckers. I hope they all choke."
    anything new? I hear you have robots working full force but not getting too

    grass started again. It was dead, prickly, dry, but it was real and it
    thank God he had at least crawled in the right direction. He could have
    impossible to tell how many there had been. Maybe each splotch represented a
         "That's it," Redrick said and took off his backpack. "Sit down right

    engineer he had drowned in vitriol that day.
    new. My whole life is like this. I'm stuck in filth and there's lightning