x----SPAM----x :), mutton grass

From: Lindsey Reid (LindseyReid@0451.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2006 - 10:10:44 MEST

    Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
    erectoin problems SOFT CIAYLIS would help you to bring
    back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

    Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
    in 15 minutes. SOFT CIACLIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

    VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCTOUNT OFER!

    http://fqdekn.4umeds.com/?76165193

    Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

    his name. Just been made Outcast, ready to fight the Flock to the death,

    A note on the plastic covers over the ports. These covers are made from the same plastic used to make soft drink caps - polyethylene. It's a strong, flexible material that will take a lot of abuse and I have no fear of the covers being torn off their connectors. I do, however, worry for the tiny teeth that hold the covers closed. Only time will tell if that's just an imaginary worry or not.