x----SPAM----x Better Life, wicked-minded

From: Brain Myers (BrainMyers@08.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 10:04:24 MEST

    You have been approved for a $200,000 Home Loan for only $917/month
    This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor. Bad Credit OK!

    To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
    please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following

    suck on them, and every time he was disappointed terribly, and every time he
         I'll get through, I'll get through, Redrick thought; this is nothing