x----SPAM----x Better Life, well-guessed

From: Terry Lackey (TerryLackey@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 17:33:12 MEST

    You have been approved for a $200,000 Home Loan for only $917/month
    This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor. Bad Credit OK!

    To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
    please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following
    web-site:

    http://U28.989iop.com

    by its warm textured handle, tossed it up in the air, and caught it.
    from me. This is the end for all of you, get it? I'm not leaving any of