x----SPAM----x Better Future, well-rented

From: Flora Patrick (FloraPatrick@0733.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 12:45:07 MEST

    You have been approved for a $200,000 Home Loan for only $917/month
    This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor. Bad Credit OK!

    To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
    please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following
    web-site:

    http://B3EI.56565gh.com

    against Noonan's and said: "We're off, we're off." Then Noonan nodded,
         "I never thought...." Arthur was saying with meek disbelief in his