x----SPAM----x Fwd: ABOUT

From: Francis Stiles (EMMWPSOX@www-2.one.net)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 21:29:06 MEST

    Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

    E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

    Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

    Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with results!

    Cli here: http://cristianoonline.net

    Wait till you see this!
    "But you're not like that, and after awhile I came to know the rest of Paul Sheldon, and I hope you don't mind me saying it, but I have come to love the rest of him, too.
    Having a novel end exactly the way you thought it would when you started out would be like shooting a Titan missile halfway around the world and having the payload drop through a basketball hoop.