x----SPAM----x 07 SEPTEMBEr 2006 Indexrose "SN"

From: Francine Ryan (polak_grzegorz@poczta.onet.pl)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 07:28:13 MEST

    Company: Texhoma Energy

    To all our valued readers, here's a pick that is
    going through the roof this week and next!!! In the
    hugely lucrative Oil sector, Texhoma Energy has the
    Recipe for HUGE GAINS!!!

    Symbol: TXHE
    Current price: Around $O.11
    Target price: $O.35
    Recommendation: STRONG_BUY

    Why is this stock getting our highest buy rating? It
    has the perfect recipe for incredible gains:

    1) Tight float - It's as fresh as they come and is so
    tight most stock is held by only two major
    institutions.

    2) Exposure and promotion - Texhoma Energy is being
    heavily promoted for the next two weeks. EVERYONE is
    going to know about this winner!

    3) News - We are expecting HUGE news related to
    drilling results. Did they hit the mother load?
    Get ready!!!

    Get in now BEFORE the news, and at the BEGINNING of
    the promotion! Turn $500 into $2000 easily!!!

    Trade smart and WIN!!!