x----SPAM----x Better Future, wood sorrel

From: Rosalie Conway (RosalieConway@07770500.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 22:42:03 MEST

    You have been approved for a $200,000 Home Loan for only $917/month
    This offer is being presented to you right now!. Your credit history is in no way a factor. Bad Credit OK!

    To take advantage of this Limited Time Opportunity,
    please take a minute and confirm your curiosity or intention to accept this loan, at the following

    looking at Redrick for orders. The floor of the depression was covered with
    good it is to be home; I have the dough and I've picked out a new little