x----SPAM----x Future, wheat mite

From: Christa Yeager (ChristaYeager@0donnell.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 15:03:59 MEST

    Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
    and want IMMEDIATEW cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
    to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
    we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

    $488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateQ
    $372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateR
    $492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only2
    $248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateD
    $198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateN

    Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

    Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

    http://X7EOJW5M.foorests.net

    his eyes, probably because he no longer had eyebrows or eyelashes. Arthur
         "Must be the ore settling," Arthur whispered unsurely, barely able to

    shoes and gave off an unbearable stench. Or rather, it came from Arthur, it
    when he came home, hungry, gloomy, with red wild eyes. And Redrick would
         He shuddered. He could hear a long sad sound through the fog. He jumped

    human being, I saved my minesweeper. My master key. Back there in the heat,
         He looked at Arthur's back again and watched through squinted eyes as
    clearly as if they were in the palm of his hand. Right in front, two hundred
    truck. They crawled into the shade. Arthur lay on his back and began

    over a pile of old planks--it was quiet, exhausted, and so the hell with it;
    am I worrying about it? What am I, afraid?