x----SPAM----x Better Life, world-encircling

From: Steven Glass (StevenGlass@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 12:38:47 MEST

    $200,000 Loan for only $917/month at http://735Q.kruelo.net Bad Credit OK.

    of his hand and casually asked: "What's new at the institute? Have they
    Zone." He took a bite out of his sandwich and spoke dreamily with his mouth
    staring at the wall. And he did not react when Noonan moved his glass closer

    teeth--a fantastic herd of titans and giants gathered at the watering hole,
    his glass and said: "Well, I guess we're off?" Noonan looked over at the old