PCA

From: Mark Hostetler (hos@zoo.ufl.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 28 1997 - 20:36:13 MET

I have a question about the PCA analysis. I assume the .cnli files are PCA
scores for each sample and axis. I also assume the .cnco file is contains
the equations for each axis (e.g., Z = .96x1 + .97x2 ....), where x1 and x2
are the standardized variables. Now, .cnta file contains the standardized
variables. I plugged in these variables to the component equation of the
.cnco file and I do not get the scores for each sample reported in the
.cnli files.

Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

MARK HOSTETLER
DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY
P.O. BOX 118525
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA