We need your help please concerning http://biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr

From: Webster (Research@InternetPride.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 1997 - 05:29:42 MET DST

Someone searched in our database for information about the website listed below. We did not have the information they wanted.

Your email address was on this website. If you are not the correct person to provide information, please forward this message to the person who can.

We are looking for basic website information such as a contact name, email address, physical address, etc.

For more information, visit us at the Internet Pride Business Report's website by using the link below.

When you arrive at Internet Pride press the 'blinking button' to go to the 'For Websites Only' area. Use the first button option to add information and the second button option for information.

Thank you in advance for your help.

http://www.internetpride.com/ip_cgi-bin/w_welcome.exe

The inquiry was made about the following website:
http://biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr