Re: ADE-4 problem

From: Jean Thioulouse (Jean.Thioulouse@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 15:06:33 MET

"Jon Harding" <jon@environment.cawthron.org.nz> wrote :
>The problem I have encountered is after running "Prepare RLQ
>analysis" I have run RLQ test: Fixed L. I have a TTT.&&ma file and
>when I set the permutations the program crashes. I consistently get
>the following message:
>
>Unhandled exception: c0000005
>At address: 00407af2

There was a memory allocation problem in RLQ Test : Fixed L. It has been
fixed and the new versions have been uploaded to the server (for both MacOS
and Win95, although the problem seemed to appear only under Win95).

Jean

--
Jean Thioulouse - Laboratoire de Biometrie - Universite Lyon 1
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex - France          Fax: 04 78 89 27 19