Re: Topics Documentation

From: Jean Thioulouse (Jean.Thioulouse@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 09:59:17 MET DST

Ozgur Budak <budak@egenet.com.tr> ecrit:
>Hi, I have tried to download the topics documentation several times but
>its download speed was too slow and I've experienced some crash
>problems. Is there an other way of obtaining it or can you send them
>(only the English ones)via e-mail

You can get the documentation files via e-mail yourself. This is explained
on the ADEList Web page :

http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/ADE-4/adelist.html

For example, to get the Thema33.pdf file, you just have to send the following
message to majordomo@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr :

get adelist ADE4/DocThemPDF/Thema33.pdf

Please note that most of the topics documentation is in French. Only 5 are
in English :

ADE4/DocThemPDFUS/Thema11.pdf
ADE4/DocThemPDFUS/Thema12.pdf
ADE4/DocThemPDFUS/Thema13.pdf
ADE4/DocThemPDFUS/Thema27.pdf
ADE4/DocThemPDFUS/Thema41.pdf

Jean

--
Jean Thioulouse - Laboratoire de Biometrie -  Universite Lyon 1
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex - France           Fax: 04 78 89 27 19