To choose a sequence in a list
- Click on any sequence name in this scrolling list, and information associated to
this sequence will appear in panel text data output. What information
appears there is determined by the choice done in panel Choose shown below.
- Use the scrollbar to move in the list of names.
- Click on one of the 2 arrows below the scroller to select the next/previous
sequence (or handfull of sequences).
- When the current choice in Choose shown is Short descript. or Name+length
panel text data output displays data for as many sequences as fit starting
from the current position in List content.
- Long sequence lists do not appear completely in the scroller.
- Click on ...more... to see more of the list.
- Click on ..back to head.. to
return to the beginning of the list.
- sequence annotations
- primary sequences (with translated coding regions when applying)
- short descriptions of several sequences at once
(taken from DEFINITION / DE / TITLE annotation lines)
- name + length of several sequences at once
- Such information appears in the text data output panel.
- A dialog window appears showing the names of the different parts of
- Choose the part(s) you want to see, and click ok.
- Item ALL covers all other items (except item SEQUENCE).
- Item SEQUENCE stands for display of the primary sequence itself.