To clear the type-in box of the Query panel.
- Potential error messages appear in the Status box below.
- The result of the query appears as a new list placed in panel Currents lists above.
- Species lists and keyword lists are flagged with Sp and Kw, respectively.
- Sequence lists are not flagged.
- This box may be typed in directly if the correct syntax is known.
- It may also be filled by steps using alternatively buttons of the
Selection criteria (completing each operation by the build query button)
and of the Selection operators panels.
This procedure also allows to build species or keyword lists by entering
species names or keywords (but not both).
- Type in the type-in box at left each sequence name or accession number, and
- hit return key after each name. The Status panel below indicates the success
or failure of each request.
- When completed, hit button done and all selected sequences will be put in
a new list appearing in panel Current lists above.