||Methods defined here:|
- __delitem__(self, i)
- (x.__delitem__(i) <==> del x[i])
- __delslice__(self, i, j)
- (x.__delslice__(i,j) <==> del x[i:j])
- __getitem__(self, i)
- (x.__getitem__(i) <==> x[i])
- __getslice__(self, i, j)
- Return a Parti_simp made of the selected Partitions.
(x.__getslice__(i,j) <==> x[i:j]).
- __init__(self, **kw)
- Keyword argument:
fic -- build from filename f.
- (x.__len__() <==> len(x))
- (x.__str__()<==> str(x))
- Return the string of the simple partitioning without the
- append(self, p)
- Append Partition p to the end of self. Data length of p
must be the same as the one of self. If p has no name, it gets the
length of the Parti_simp as name.
- build_random(self, lg, np)
- Build a random (uniform distribution) np-partitioning on
- draw_nf(self, nf, **kw)
- Draw with postscript langage in file of name nf.
seg -- draw only the segments which descriptors have their number in
the list seg;
num -- if equals 1, numbers of the descriptors are written;
func -- the height of each arc is proportional to lambda-function
func(s) computed on each Segment s.
- filter(self, func)
- Return a Parti_simp made of the Partition for which function
func returns True.
- group(self, lst)
- Return a Parti_simp where the Partition are the result of method
group of Partition class applied on the Partition of self.
- insert(self, i, p)
- Insert Partition p before index i. Data length of p must be
the same as the one of self. If p has no name, it gets the length of
the Parti_simp as name.
- Return data-length.
- Return the list of the successive values.
- mpp(self, d, l, i)
- Compute a maximal predictive i-partitioning on data d with
Lexique l. Each new k-Partition gets its length k as name.
- prediction(self, d, l)
- Return the list of predictions on data d and Lexique l on
- pts_comm(self, ps)
- Return the number of different predictions with Parti_simp
ps, Partition after Partition.
Return -1 if data-lengths are different.
Predictors' numbers are only taken into account.
- read_nf(self, nf)
- Build from filename nf. If a Partition of the file has no
name, it gets its index in the list as name.
- The partitions are sorted following their number of segment.