Co-inertia Analysis

From: Julie Bremner (Julie.Bremner@newcastle.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 12:01:14 MEST

I want to carry out a co-inertia analysis to investigate the
relationship between a fuzzy-coded traits / species table and a
site / species biomass table. The documentation for co-inertia
analysis on these types of tables (FCA and PCA) is only available in
french, which I cannot read. Is there a translation available or can
anyone tell me how to carry out this procedure? Particularly, must
the site/species biomass table be transposed so that species are
found in rows?

Thanks
Julie Bremner