RE: k-function -overlapping triangles

From: Goreaud Francois (francois.goreaud@CLERMONT.cemagref.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 17:32:22 MET

Dear Colleague,

This message normally occurs when the triangles used to define the exclusion
zone overlap, which causes problems in the computation of the edge effect
correction.

A way to find which triangle creates this error could be to make the
computation first with no triangles (initial rectangle only), and then with
one triangle only, then two triangles, etc... You could then check how the
corresponding triangle is overlapping the other ones, and correct the
co-ordinates.

I hope this will help you to solve this problem.

Sincerely yours,

François Goreaud

CEMAGREF, LISC
24 avenue des Landais - BP 50085