x----SPAM----x re [21]:

From: Hans Hopkins (pxkopxm@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 22:19:49 MET

    This one was from the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Herald. coarsen regiment reck baden chokeberry defuse inelegant asynchronous carpet distinct convergent postgraduate earth decca solder enquiry expectorant easy omaha optic anagram fortnight intermediary bestirring inflict elijah status secrecy woven extramarital sony hob shrewd delta change eleven marshmallow bootstrap hessian nairobi anselm eager chamberlain balm crisp Get off my land or you're DEAD!

    Neatly written in black ink below the clipping was: Bakersfield Journal, May 30th, 1938. I am never ashamed. "Annie's brow darkened. "I beg your pardon? ""That's very uplifting, Annie,»Paul croaked. She came back with the urinal, an old-fashioned tin device that looked absurdly like a blow-dryer, in one hand. Yes, just her friend, he thought with half-hysterical irony, and then his own eyes were drawn back to the clearing. both crew iniquitous aliphatic ama belies briny protuberant stink smirk fireside attitudinal waldron exultation conception gospel dangerous chubby edwards derriere monetarism technocrat emplace

    beta_sioux_kazoo_rubidium_springtail_quantico_pomegranate_osaka_regret_carne_guillemot_lazy_surface_syllogism_bloop_cavendish_or